American Football is a crooked sport that intercepts fans on their toes. Football is a great excuse to get everyone together to support and cheer on your favorite teams. Football season is all about friends, family, fun and food. There are some people who watch each and every match and some only tune in for the Super Bowl.
Beside physical play, some hilarious jokes are shared here which keeps your game more interesting and will leave you laughing out loud. So, you’ll definitely love to share some of your match day photos on Instagram or Facebook. It might be over the match or before the match or during the game.
So you must be looking for some good captions right?
No need to worry. We got you covered.
Here are some witty, hilarious and funny American Football puns and captions to help you.
Take your time to read those puns and captions.
Funniest American Football Puns and Captions
These captions and one-liners are perfect for a football inspired post or to annoy someone!
- “Thinking your team could beat us is real fantasy football.”
- “Winners train, losers complain.”
- “I like big punts and I can’t lie.”
- “Give me one pigskin.”
- “I he a kick outta you.”
- “Staying humble thanks to that fumble.”
- “By the seat of one’s punt.”
- “What kind of tea do players drink?” Penaltea
- “Which football player wears the biggest helmet?” The one with the biggest head
- “How is a football referee like an angry chicken?” They both have fowl mouths
- “A Raiders fan and a bottle of beer have what in common?”Both are empty from the neck up
- “What is the difference between a Dallas Cowboys fan and a baby?”The baby will stop winning after a while
- ” Old quarterbacks never die. They just pass away.”
- “Our linebacker is so strong he can even pitch horseshoes while they are on the horse.”
- “What are the three longest years of a Mizzou football player’s life?”His freshman year
- “When you put 32 Arkansas cheerleaders together, what do you have?”A full set of teeth
- “How do football players stay cool?”By standing close to the fans
- ” Why did football quit the team?”It was tired of being kicked around
- “Just in queso didn’t know our house loves football.”
- “Tail-greating is a way of life.”
Without snacks watching football is too boring. So use these snack puns to make your game day more exciting.
- “Tackling this game, one snack at a time.”
- “Super Bowl sunday always steals a pizza my heart.”
- “Deeping into the end zone.”
- “That penalty was nacho problem.”
- “My team is so far behind;they really need to ketchup.”
- “The chicken kept getting close to his opponents to commit personal fowls!”
- “Pizza, wings and some football, too — that’s Super Bowl sunday to us!”
- “Keep calm and eat lots of guac.”
- “Well, at least there are snacks.”
- “You are my MVP: most valuable pita chip.”
- “Preparing for those victory snacks.”
- “Pass the queso, please.”
- “We may not get a Super Bowl ring, but we have got onion rings.”
- “In a serious relation-chip.”
- “This is nacho average football party.”
- “We really winning it this Super Bowl sunday.”
- “This is my super bowl. It’s filled with guacamole.”
- “Did someone say chips and dip?”
- “I gotta prepare for those victory snacks.”
- “I’m here for football and friends but mostly for food.”
- “I’m eating like a champion today.”
- “Pride, passion and pretzels.”
- “Some people come for the game but I’m here for the food.”
Game Day Captions
Use these captions for your game day.
- “I rub it in pretty good when I win.” – Tom Brady
- “It’s game day.! “
- “Refuse to lose.”
- “It’s all about my team.”
- “Champions play as won.”
- “I can’t make plans. I’m too busy watching the game.”
- “Anything is possible in football.” — Virgil van Dijk
- “Where’s my fantasy football team when I need it?”
- “Put your game face on.”
- “I can’t keep calm when football’s on.”
- “Prepare to be bowled over.”
use these captions for a football party invitation.
- “With salsa, cheese dip and guac our bowl game is hot.”
- “Don’t drop the ball — without you the party will be incomplete.”
- “The football won’t be the only thing spiked at this party.”
- “Join us for plenty of play actions.”
- “This event is sure to be out of bounds.”
- “This beer is my number one draft pick.”
- “In queso you don’t have plans, you’re welcome to come watch the game with me.”
- “On game day, I’m in total feast mood.”
- “Did you want the soup or the bowl?”
- “I only want to taco ’bout football’.”
- “Don’t worry, beer happy.”
- “Here’s the game plan: (your party details)”
- “Don’t pass on this party – rush on over.”
- “This event is sure to be out of bounds. We’ll have a ball.”
- “Having a ball this weekend with my best friends.”
- “Punt intended.”
- “The huddle is real.”
- “Winning it.”
- ” Let’s kick off this football party.”
- “Havin’ a ball.”
- “Out of your (NFL) league.”
- “Icing the kicker.”
- “Came for the food, stayed for the win.”
- “The only team I’d want to be on.”
- “It’s not how you start, but how you finish.”
- “Catch football, not feelings.”
- “One team, one dream.”
- “Some wish for it, we work for it.”
So, when the time comes to share your group selfies of you enjoying all the game day snacks. Use any of those above football puns as your captions.
How to use Football puns and captions?
A caption you know will make everyone laugh who you are watching with the game. The best way to do that is with a good football pun. As cheesy as they can be.
Some captions, puns and one liners have been included here. You can use them on your game day, as an Instagram caption, and more so.
Now what else to think about? Share your photos on Facebook, Instagram, tiktok etc. in a great way, including those captions on your pictures. Cheers up your football team using those puns and have fun with it.