- There’s a distinctive candy booster odor that was very noticeable as quickly as I opened the package deal. I continued to seen it throughout a 3 hour session. The truth is, I might nonetheless odor it once I was making my approach house after the session. It may very well be psychological, but it surely did dwell on me.
- Its lots quick sufficient. I put them on a gradual 5 ply blade, Stiga Celero. I used to be in a position to loop from mid distance.
- Its straightforward to spin with. Throughout first hits, I used to be in a position to impart excessive stage of spin with minimal impact.
- On the forehand facet, it looks like a pleasant mushy mattress. The softness made me suppose the ball was staying on the rubber for a comparatively very long time. I needed to remind myself to contract my forearm. Greater stage gamers may discover this too mushy for forehand?
- On the backhand facet, the hardness felt optimum. I used to be in a position to loop and to hit with ease.
- Its doesn’t really feel heavy. I’ve ultramax on either side.
- Management is superb on a 5 ply wooden blade. Im certain many will be capable to pair R48 with carbon blades that aren’t too quick.
- It isn’t in contrast to the first gen DNA M, however spinnier and nicer.
- Sturdiness is to be decided.